Lanes End Marine Service & Storage, LLC
Storage Terms and Conditions
By storing your boat and/or jetski, you agree to the following terms and conditions of storage at Lanes End Marine Service & Storage.
7 Lanes End Road, Melvin Village, New Hampshire
Terms and Conditions
1. In March you will receive an email notice our "Launch/Pick-Up Appointment Card" is available on our website which must be completed to schedule launches or pickup and spring services. If you do not receive an email from us , please go to LEMarineService.com to complete your launch/pickup appointment.
2. WITHOUT SUBMITTING A LAUNCH CARD, your boat/jet ski will not be taken from storage and readied for your use. Go online to to submit a Launch Card so we will schedule your boat or jetski for your use.
3. All engines winterized by Lanes End Marine will be charged for new gear oil (which is required for all boats when winterized) and for miscellaneous shop supplies, not to exceed $25, which consists of small amounts of chemicals or other fluids and lubricants, miscellaneous hardware and electrical components or other non-inventoried parts.
4. The boat owner agrees that any grant of storage of any vessel and or motor (including all related services) shall constitute a rental of space only.
We require the boat owner to keep adequate insurance in effect, while your boat is in storage, to cover things beyond our control. Examples include, but are not limited to, arson, freak storms, criminal activity, or acts of God.
Lanes End Marine Storage does not accept responsibility for those things out of its control.
Please remove from the boat or lock away your personal belongings for the storage period.
The boat owner also agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Lanes End Marine Service and Storage, LLC for any damage to my boat and to any liability.
5. Fueling requirement for storage: "permanently installed fuel tanks shall be stored at least 95% full". This is in accordance with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 303-Fire Protection Standard for Marinas and Boatyards, 2016 Edition.
6. Owners must pump septic system prior to delivering for storage; we do not offer septic pumping service.
7. Invoicing and Payment Policy:
Fall Services and storage will be billed within 10-30 days storage, and due within 30 days of date of original invoice.
Customer is responsible for keeping Lanes End informed of their correct email and/or mailing address for invoicing.
Other services will be billed upon completion.
PAYMENT TERMS: Checks or cash only for storage cost, or you may pay with a credit card with an additional 3% charged. parts and Service accepts Visa, MasterCard or Discover without an additional charge.
Past due invoices will be charged a finance charge of 2% per month, which is an annual percentage rate of 24%, when 30 days past due following date of original invoice.
There will be a $37.00 charge for any returned check.
8. Boat owner agrees to the agreed upon storage rates, listed on Storage Agreement for the current year of storage effective September 1 to August 31. No terms or conditions herein may be changed or modified unless in writing and signed by the both parties. I have read the foregoing and accept all terms and conditions.